The Range at Lake Norman has access to most firearms for purchase directly from our store. You can also purchase online from our sister company The Pineville Gun Shop. All orders from The Pineville Gun Shop, still receive our 30 day range membership. If we can not provide what is needed, we are happy to assist with the transfer of your online purchase.
Please fill out the form below to start the process. Once your firearm is received, it can take up to 48 hours to process the firearm depending on who it was shipped from and whether they sent all proper documentation. We will notify you once the firearm is ready for pickup.
- FFL transfers* – $0.00 – $100.00 (varies by membership level, prices are per firearm)
- Standard Transfers from shops not listed below – $40.00
- Non-Members – Bud’s Gun shop/Cheaper Than Dirt/Gunbuyer.com/Impact Guns/grabagun transfers – $75.00
- Palmetto State Armory/CDNN/Direct ship from any distributor – $100.00
- Any firearms purchased from one of our facilities and transferred to another never incurs a transfer fee (Ballantyne, Lake Norman or The Pineville Gun Shop)*
- NFA Transfers – all NFA transfers have a $150 transfer fee, plus your tax stamp
- All NFA transactions also have a $75.00 processing fee due to the ATF processing times, to cover the cost of insurance and storage during the processing time.
*All transfers to The Pineville Gun shop must be shipped to The Range at Ballantyne.
Please be sure all transfers are shipped to your proper states facility.
NC residents must pickup handguns at one of our NC facilities.
SC residents must pick up handguns at The Range at Ballantyne.
Purchases at any of our facilities may incur a $10 processing fee to be sold to another of our facilities – check with staff for details
Any shipments from Wholesale Hunter will have a $150 transfer fee.
Any transferred items not picked up in 6 months will be sold (excluding NFA devices)